PILN Bulletin 03 Mar 08
Please note that this information is dated as of a specified time and may not be legally valid.
In this issue:
- Thank you everyone for your feed back on the PILN Bulletin.
- Update on the Foy judgement.
- “Access to an Effective Remedy Challenging Immigration Decisions” an article by Hilkka Becker, Immigrant Council of Ireland.
- FLAC presentation on the Habitual Residence Condition delivered to the Committee on Social and Family affairs on 6 Feb.
- Link to the Committee meeting which the Minister attended on 20 Feb.
- NUIG Law Faculty Annual Distinguished Lecture for 2008 will be given jointly by The Right Honourable Baroness Hale of Richmond and Mrs. Justice Catherine McGuiness.
- Legal Advocacy Internship with Migrant Rights Centre Ireland (MRCI). Download details on MRCI internship here.
- Constitutional Court of South Africa Supreme Court upholds the right of homeless people.
- Strasburg Court bans deportation of terror suspect.
- Legal Aid for whistle- blower site.
- Dáil debates regarding the Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2006.