FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 402 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Tender for the Redevelopment of the FLAC Website
- FLAC Equality Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination
- FLAC Traveller and Roma Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination
- FLAC Legal Aid Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination
- FLAC Submission to Joint Oireachtas Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach, on the General Scheme of the Consumer Credit (Amendment) Bill 2021
- FLAC Pillar to Post Paper 2
- Opening Statement to Joint Committee on Key Issues Affecting the Traveller Community Access to housing and accommodation, including Traveller-specific accommodation
- FLAC Submission to the Independent Anti-Racism Committee’s Public Consultation: Towards a National Action Plan against Racism in Ireland
- FLAC PILLAR to POST Paper One Paper One - Setting the Context: A critical examination of data relating to consumer debt, welfare, labour market and the economy
- FLAC Annual Report 2020Remote Justice