FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 341 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC Submission to the Review of the Gender Recogn...
- Lydia Foy and the struggle for Transgender Rights in Ireland
- The High Court Judgement between The Data Protection Commissioner and Facebook Ireland Limited and Maximillian SchremsJudgement of Ms. Justice Costello delivered on 2nd day of May, 2018
- Submission: Multi-Party Actions Bill 2017
- FLAC Fellowship 2018Attention law students – Fellowship 2018 now open!
- Letter to Tánaiste from Human Rights organisations
- The Data Protection Commissioner and Facebook Ireland Ltd and Maximillian SchremsExecutive Summary of Judgement on 03/10/2017
- Submission: Courts Service Statement of Strategy 2018-2020
- Submission: Analysing current developments in the resolution of mortgage arrears and related issues and on the review of the Personal Insolvency Act 2012 (as amended)
- Annual Report 2016