FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 406 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Eilis Barry - Unmet Legal NeedsSpeech from Access to Justice Conference 2021
- Request for Tenders_Research_Equal Access Project
- FLAC Guide: The Review of the Equality Acts, Making a Submission to the Review, & The Key Issues Under Review.
- FLAC Pillar to Post - Paper 3Paper Three: Covid 19 payment breaks on credit agreements An Assessment of Current Research Data
- Tender for the Redevelopment of the FLAC Website
- FLAC Traveller and Roma Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination
- FLAC Equality Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination
- FLAC Legal Aid Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination
- FLAC Submission to Joint Oireachtas Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach, on the General Scheme of the Consumer Credit (Amendment) Bill 2021
- FLAC Pillar to Post Paper 2