FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 279 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- PILA Pro Bono Survey 2014
- Joint Submission: Social Welfare Bill 2015FLAC and Community Law & Mediation
- FLACsheet: Making a Freedom of Information request
- Report: Person or Number 2A Second Examination of Issues faced by Immigrants Accessing Social Protection
- Paper: Owner Occupier Mortgage Arrears-Progress on...
- FLAC News 24(3) Jul-Sep 2014
- Submission: Macroprudential policyTo Central Bank, 8 December 2014
- Presentation:Sale of loan books to unregulated thi...To Finance Committee, 3 December 2014
- Presentation: Mortgage insurance schemesTo Finance Committee, 27 November 2014
- Submission: Mortgage Credit DirectiveTo Department of Finance, October 2014