FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 256 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC News 24(2) Apr-Jun 2014
- FLACsheet: Applying for a Social Welfare PaymentChecklist for applying for a SW payment
- FLACsheet: Making a Social Welfare Appeal
- FLACsheet: Making a Freedom of Information Request
- Pre Budget Submission 2015
- Legal info leaflet: Divorce
- Legal info leaflet: Domestic Violence
- Legal info leaflet: Wills & Intestacy
- Legal info leaflet: Enduring Power of Attorney
- Legal info leaflet: Family law and children