FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 324 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- 2016 12 07 Peter Ward remarks_Dave Ellis 10th lecture
- Legal info leaflet: Landlord and Tenant
- Legal info leaflet: Family Law & Children
- Legal info leaflet: Maintenance
- Eolas dlí: Uachtanna agus díthiomnacht
- Joint Submission: Social Welfare Bill 2016By FLAC and Community Law & Mediation
- Presentation: Review of Pensions & FSO Heads of Bill 2016
- Submission: Dept of Justice Strategy Statement
- Submission: DPER Strategy Statement
- Submission: Dept of Finance Strategy Statement