FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 299 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC News 25 (4) Oct-Dec 2015
- Guide: Follow-Up to ICESCR Examination Jan2016
- Submission: Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011Submission to Seanad, Nov 2015
- Submission: Ireland's Second Universal Periodic ReviewFLAC Submission to OHCHR on the occasion of Ireland's Second UPR
- FLAC News 25 (3) Jul-Sep 2015
- Submission: DPER Consultation Guidelines
- Submission: IHREC Strategy Statement 2016-18
- Briefing note on Foy Case
- Pre Budget Submission 2016
- Civil Legal Aid GuideFLACsheet on civil legal aid in Ireland