FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 310 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Guide: Taking individual complaints to UN Treaty B...
- Guide: Engagement with UN Special Procedures Manda...
- UPR Fact Sheet 2 - Civil Society Space
- UPR Fact Sheet 6 - Victims of Domestic Violence
- UPR Fact Sheet 4 - Racial Discrimination
- UPR Fact Sheet 3 - ESC Rights
- UPR Fact Sheet 1 - Access to Justice
- UPR Fact Sheet 5 - Social Security
- Report: Accessing Justice in Hard TimesThe impact of the economic recession on the scheme of civil legal aid in Ireland
- Key Facts: Accessing Justice in Hard Times