FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 274 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC News 24(3) Jul-Sep 2014
- Presentation:Sale of loan books to unregulated thi...To Finance Committee, 3 December 2014
- Submission: Macroprudential policyTo Central Bank, 8 December 2014
- Presentation: Mortgage insurance schemesTo Finance Committee, 27 November 2014
- Submission: Mortgage Credit DirectiveTo Department of Finance, October 2014
- Our Voice, Our RightsParallel Report in response to Ireland’s Third Report under ICESCR
- Briefing: Our Voice Our Rights Summary briefing on Our Voice, Our Rights
- Report from FLAC post-Budget seminar: Fairer Budget, Fairer Society: A Human Rights Analysis of Budget 2015 from Irish civil society 16 October 2014
- Presentation: June Tinsley, PostBudget2015Initial thoughts on children and the human rights context
- Presentation: Roisin Hennessey, PostBudget2015Towards Indivisibility – The role of national human rights and equality institutions in protecting economic and social rights