FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 356 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC Opening Statement to JOC Finance on No Consent, No Sale Bill, 2019.
- FLAC Supplementary Submission to JOC Finance on 'No Consent, No Sale' Bill 2019
- FLAC Submission to JOC Finance on 'No Consent, No Sale' Bill 2019
- FLAC Submission to the Oir Justice Ctte on Family ...
- FLAC Submission to the Review of the Implementatio...
- FLAC Annual Report 2017
- Lydia Foy and the struggle for Transgender Rights in Ireland
- FLAC's second submission to the Review of Admin Civil Justice (June 2018)FLAC submission to the Review of Administration of Civil Justice (June 2018)
- The High Court Judgement between The Data Protection Commissioner and Facebook Ireland Limited and Maximillian SchremsJudgement of Ms. Justice Costello delivered on 2nd day of May, 2018
- Submission: Multi-Party Actions Bill 2017A submission by FLAC to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Justice and Equality