FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 412 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC Pillar to Post Paper 4A Review of Debt Resolution Mechanisms and Debt Support Services with Final Recommendations for Reform
- FLAC Annual Report 2021 'Towards Equal Access to Justice'
- Access to Justice Conference 2021 - Final ReportPapers, presentation and summary of the Access to Justice Conference October 2021
- FLAC Submission on the development of a Youth Homelessness Strategy
- Eilis Barry - Unmet Legal NeedsSpeech from Access to Justice Conference 2021
- Request for Tenders_Research_Equal Access Project
- FLAC Guide: The Review of the Equality Acts, Making a Submission to the Review, & The Key Issues Under Review.
- FLAC Pillar to Post - Paper 3Paper Three: Covid 19 payment breaks on credit agreements An Assessment of Current Research Data
- Tender for the Redevelopment of the FLAC Website
- FLAC Traveller and Roma Fact Sheet- Resource for UPR examination