FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 386 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Note re s3 of the Finance Bill 2020 - FINAL
- Invitation to Tender Access All Areas Project
- Challenging Injustice, Championing Change: PILA Impact Report 2009-2019
- FLAC Annual Report 2019 - for downloadLow res version for download
- FLAC Annual Report 2019
- Opening Statement by FLAC to the Oireachtas Special Committee on COVID-19 response.
- FLAC Submission to the Oireachtas Special Committee on COVID -19 response.
- Summary of FLAC Submission to Covid19 Committee
- FLAC Submission on Criminal Justice System Strategy Consultation
- FLAC Note re Social Welfare (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2020