FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 390 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC Submission on Retail Credit Firms Bill 2019
- FLAC Submission to the Joint Committee on Key Issues affecting the Traveller CommunityAccess to Housing and Accommodation, Including Traveller-Specific Accommodation
- FLAC Submission to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights: Third Review of Ireland under the UN UPR Mechanism
- FLAC Submission to the Family Justice Oversight Group
- FLAC Submission to the Department of Justice on the Family Court Bill (General Scheme) 2020
- Covid PUP taxation Information Sheet
- Follow up Letter to Minister Pascal Donohoe 09 12 2020
- FLAC Letter to Minister Pascal Donohoe
- FLAC Submission to Oireachtas Committee on Social Protection, Community and Rural Development and the Islands’ Review of the Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP) Scheme.
- Submission to the Joint Oireachtas Committee (JOC) on Finance and Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach, concerning detailed scrutiny of the Consumer Credit (Amendment) Bill 2018