FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 381 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Summary of FLAC Submission to Covid19 Committee
- FLAC Submission to the Oireachtas Special Committee on COVID -19 response.
- Opening Statement by FLAC to the Oireachtas Special Committee on COVID-19 response.
- FLAC Submission on Criminal Justice System Strategy Consultation
- FLAC Note re Social Welfare (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2020
- FLAC Letter to Minister Humphreys
- FLAC Note re Circular 35 20
- FLAC Sheet Rent Supplement
- Examining Access to Justice in the draft Programme for Government 2020
- FLAC SUBMISSION TO WRC April 2020