FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 348 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC Annual Report 2017
- Lydia Foy and the struggle for Transgender Rights in Ireland
- FLAC submission to the Review of Administration of Civil Justice (June 2018)FLAC submission to the Review of Administration of Civil Justice (June 2018)
- The High Court Judgement between The Data Protection Commissioner and Facebook Ireland Limited and Maximillian SchremsJudgement of Ms. Justice Costello delivered on 2nd day of May, 2018
- Submission: Multi-Party Actions Bill 2017A submission by FLAC to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Justice and Equality
- FLAC submission on the fifth programme of law refo...Proposals for the Law Reform Commission’s Fifth Programme of Law Reform
- Submission to inform the proposals of the Commission on the Future of Policing in Ireland Submission to inform the proposals of the Commission on the Future of Policing in Ireland
- FLAC second submission to the Review of Admin Civi...FLAC Submission on the Review of the Administration of Civil Justice (February 2018)
- FLAC Submission to the Review Group on the current operation of the Gender Recognition Act 2015 FLAC Submission to the Review Group on the current operation of the Gender Recognition Act 2015
- FLAC Fellowship 2018Attention law students – Fellowship 2018 now open!