FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 374 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC Sheet Rent Supplement
- Examining Access to Justice in the draft Programme for Government 2020
- FLAC SUBMISSION TO WRC April 2020
- FLACsheet: Borrowers Rights during Covid-19 outbreak Updated May 6th
- FlacSheet Employment Law Updated
- FLACsheet Family Law queries during Covid-19 outbreak
- FLACsheet: Social Welfare Supports during Covid19 outbreak
- FLAC Preliminary Submission on the General Scheme Of the Housing and Planning and Development Bill 2019
- FLAC Submission to ICERDSubmission of FLAC to the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination for the examination of Ireland’s combined fifth, sixth and seventh periodic reports
- FLAC Submission to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Justice and Equality: Access to Justice & Costs