FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 396 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Opening Statement to Joint Committee on Key Issues Affecting the Traveller Community Access to housing and accommodation, including Traveller-specific accommodation
- FLAC Submission to the Independent Anti-Racism Committee’s Public Consultation: Towards a National Action Plan against Racism in Ireland
- FLAC PILLAR to POST Paper One Paper One - Setting the Context: A critical examination of data relating to consumer debt, welfare, labour market and the economy
- FLAC Annual Report 2020Remote Justice
- Finance Committee Opening Statement Consumer Credit (Amendment) Bill 2018
- FLAC Submission to the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth’s Consultation on Ireland’s National UPR Report
- FLAC Submission on Retail Credit Firms Bill 2019
- FLAC Submission to the Joint Committee on Key Issues affecting the Traveller CommunityAccess to Housing and Accommodation, Including Traveller-Specific Accommodation
- FLAC Submission to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights: Third Review of Ireland under the UN UPR Mechanism
- FLAC Submission to the Family Justice Oversight Group