PILA Bulletin, 1 April 2010
Please note that this information is dated as of a specified time and may not be legally valid.
In this week’s bulletin:
- Standing notice – Join the PILA lawyers’ register!
- Upcoming PILA conference and seminar;
- Human Rights Commission publishes report on adults with severe disabilities;
- Law Reform Commission publishes consultation paper on jury service;
- ESRI/IZA Study on Active Inclusion of Migrants;
- UK: Corporate lawyers to give pro bono advice at Lovells international law firm;
- UK: Vicarious Liability for Abuse of Non-Catholic;
- European Court of Human Rights: segregation of Roma children in Croatian school found to be discriminatory;
- Serbia Apologises for Massacre of 8000 Muslims;
- USA: Washington State Bans Shackling of Pregnant Inmates;
- USA: Supreme Court: “Originalist versus Activist”;
- USA: New York Law Schools Safe Passage Immigration Project;
- EU: FEANTSA Events;
- DCU to host Inaugural Annual Law and Society Lecture, 21 April 2010.