FLAC News 25 (1) Jan-Mar 2015
Please note that this information is dated as of a specified time and may not be legally valid.
FLAC News 25 (1) Jan-Mar 2015.
In this edition...
- Legal aid for those in debt? pages 1 & 3
- Waiving, reducing or paying civil legal aid fees by instalment page 2
- Watching the watchers: Financial Service Ombudsman Review 2014 raises more questions than it answers pages 4-5
- Government makes concessions to Gender Recognition Bill page 6
- German Judge offers insight on Transgender Recognition laws page 7
- Quick action needed to help people in mortgage arrears difficulty page 8
- Civil Society bodies voice concerns in Oireachtas over protection of basic rights page 9
- Ethics & the Human Right to Health page 10 Focus on FLAC: Eamonn Tansey page 11
- Focus on FLAC: FLAC Centre @ Maynooth pages 12-13
- PILA update: PILA’s work with NGOs: Inclusion Ireland in focus page 14
- ‘Changing Ireland, Changing law’ page 14
- Landmark legal development: Collective housing complaint under European Charter deemed admissible page 15
- First ever survey on pro bono work in Ireland published page 15
- Second report identifies challenges for immigrants accessing social protection page 16