FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 419 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- The Chief Justice’s Working Group on Access to Justice: Second Conference ReportCivil Legal Review: An opportunity to develop a model system in Ireland
- FLAC Annual Report 2022
- DLA Briefings Article: CT & FE v Dunnes Stores Company Unlimited
- FLAC Stakeholder Submission to the Civil Legal Aid Review
- FLAC Submission to Joint Oireachtas Committee on Gender Equality re Constitutional Change
- FLAC Pillar to Post Paper 4A Review of Debt Resolution Mechanisms and Debt Support Services with Final Recommendations for Reform
- FLAC Submission to the Housing Commission Consultation on a Referendum on Housing
- FLAC Annual Report 2021 'Towards Equal Access to Justice'
- Access to Justice Conference 2021 - Final ReportPapers, presentation and summary of the Access to Justice Conference October 2021
- FLAC Submission on the development of a Youth Homelessness Strategy