Online Launch of FLAC's New Traveller Legal Service
17 July 2020
FLAC would like to invite you to register for the official online launch of our new dedicated Traveller Legal Service, supported by The Community Foundation and in cooperation with a Steering Group made up of representation from the national Traveller organisations on Monday July 27th 2020.
Our free Zoom webinar on Monday 27th July, 12.30pm–1.30pm will provide information on the background to this new initiative and information as to the objectives of the service. We will also broadcast the launch on Facebook Live.
Chaired by FLAC Chief Executive Eilis Barry, the online event will hear from;
- Maria Joyce - National Traveller Women's Forum
- Christopher McCann - FLAC Solicitor
- Denise Charlton - CEO of the Community Foundation of Ireland
- Colette Kelleher - Independent Advisor & Senator 2016-2020
- Cultural element to close
Date: 27th July 2020
You will receive confirmation of your registration with the log in details the day before the event.
Follow us on social media for updates - https://www.facebook.com/FLACIreland/