For media enquiries: email@example.com
For our Equal Access Project: firstname.lastname@example.org
For PILA: email@example.com
For our LGBTQI+ Clinic: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Administration and Policy enquires: Call 01 8873600
For FLAC Telephone Information and Referral Line (Monday to Friday 9.30-1pm)
- We get over 500 calls per week and our team of five Information Line Staff can answer on average 300 calls a week. As a result we understand that you may experience difficulty getting through.
- Therefore before calling us you we recommend that you
- Check our Online Legal Information Section - we may have the information you require
- Check the https://www.citizensinformation.ie for the information you require
- Contact your Local Citizens information Centre. You can find the number here
- Call the Citizens Information Phone Service on 0818 07 4000 Monday to Friday, 9am-8pm.
- We do not
- Answer requests for legal information or advice via email/post
- Offer a representation service.
- Operate the state the Legal Aid Board Civil Legal Aid Scheme. You can access this scheme through www.legalaidboard.ie. You can get further information on how the state system works at http://www.flac.ie/publications/civil-legal-aid-flacsheet/.
For FLAC Clinics
FLAC is currently offering limited remote Free Legal Advice Clinics in conjunction with the Citizen Information Service. Please click here to access information about this service in your region.
Free Legal Advice Centres,
85/86 Dorset Street Upper,
Our head office on Dorset Street is not a drop-in centre and we cannot answer legal queries there.