FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 292 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Civil Legal Aid FLACsheetShorter version of FLACsheet on civil legal aid in Ireland
- Civil Legal Aid GuideFLACsheet on civil legal aid in Ireland
- Pre Budget Submission 2016
- Submission: Civil Debt (Procedures) Bill 2015from 15 July 2015
- Submission: Personal Insolvency Bill 2015Issued 10 July 2015
- FLAC News 25 (2) Apr-Jun 2015
- FLAC News 25 (1) Jan-Mar 2015
- Overpayments info sheet 2015
- Overpayments Guide 2015
- FLACsheet: Top-up loans from licensed moneylenders