FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 320 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Submission: DPER Strategy Statement
- Submission: Dept of Finance Strategy Statement
- Submission: Dept of Justice Strategy Statement
- Annual Report 2015
- Submission: Recommendations to DSP Strategy Statem...
- Guide: Habitual Residence Condition
- Asylum Seekers Factsheet6 facts - updated July 2016
- FLAC Pre-Budget 2017 Submission
- FLAC News 26 (1) Jan-Apr 2016
- Submission to Sub-Committee on Dáil Reform