FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 297 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Submission: Legal Services Regulation Bill 2011Submission to Seanad, Nov 2015
- Submission: Ireland's Second Universal Periodic ReviewFLAC Submission to OHCHR on the occasion of Ireland's Second UPR
- FLAC News 25 (3) Jul-Sep 2015
- Submission: IHREC Strategy Statement 2016-18
- Submission: DPER Consultation Guidelines
- Pre Budget Submission 2016
- Briefing note on Foy Case
- Civil Legal Aid FLACsheetShorter version of FLACsheet on civil legal aid in Ireland
- Civil Legal Aid GuideFLACsheet on civil legal aid in Ireland
- Submission: Civil Debt (Procedures) Bill 2015from 15 July 2015