FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 263 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Presentation: Human Rights Analysis of Budget 2015...in PDF format
- Guide: Possession Proceedings in High Court
- Guide: Possession Proceedings in Circuit Court
- Presentation: Human Rights analysis of Budget 2015Civil society reaction to budget
- Briefing: Human Rights Approach to Budgeting
- Civil Legal Aid GuideFLACsheet on civil legal aid in Ireland
- Presentation: Reform of Direct ProvisionFLAC recommendations to Department of Justice Consultation, Sept 2014
- Presentation: Legal protections for consumers of financial servicesTo Joint Oireachtas Committee on Public Service Oversight and Petitions
- FLAC News 24(2) Apr-Jun 2014
- FLACsheet: Applying for a Social Welfare PaymentChecklist for applying for a SW payment