FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a quarterly magazine, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 268 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Report from FLAC post-Budget seminar: Fairer Budget, Fairer Society: A Human Rights Analysis of Budget 2015 from Irish civil society 16 October 2014
- Presentation: June Tinsley, PostBudget2015Initial thoughts on children and the human rights context
- Presentation: Dr John Reynolds, Post-Budget 2015Socio-Economic Rights & Budget Analysis
- Presentation: Michael Taft, PostBudget2015The story behind Budget 2015 (and a better story)
- Presentation: Roisin Hennessey, PostBudget2015Towards Indivisibility – The role of national human rights and equality institutions in protecting economic and social rights
- Guide: Possession Proceedings in High Court
- Guide: Possession Proceedings in Circuit Court
- Presentation: Human Rights Analysis of Budget 2015...in PDF format
- Presentation: Human Rights analysis of Budget 2015Civil society reaction to budget
- Briefing: Human Rights Approach to Budgeting