FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 316 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- Submission: Recommendations to DSP Strategy Statem...
- Asylum Seekers Factsheet6 facts - updated July 2016
- Guide: Habitual Residence Condition
- FLAC Pre-Budget 2017 Submission
- FLAC News 26 (1) Jan-Apr 2016
- Submission to Sub-Committee on Dáil Reform
- Submission: Oir Housing and Homelessness Ctee
- Guide: Differences in criminal and civil legal aid
- Guide: Engagement with UN Special Procedures Manda...
- Guide: Taking individual complaints to UN Treaty B...