FLAC publishes practical guides on and analyses of various areas of law, particularly those which affect disadvantaged groups. It also produces reports on current legal problems and issues. These publications bring to light information that helps to formulate policy as well as strategies and recommendations for action.
FLAC issues a magazine three times a year, FLAC News, which features legal information and comment, reports on new developments and insights into FLAC's work in general.
Please use the filter below to access relevant information:
There are 327 FLAC publications available. Showing items 1 - 10.
- FLAC CEDAW Submission
- FLAC Briefing for Nils Muiznieks
- FLAC Submission to the Department of Housing on its Private Rented Strategy
- Peter Ward remarks at 10th annual Dave Ellis lecture
- Legal info leaflet: Family Law & Children
- Legal info leaflet: Landlord and Tenant
- Legal info leaflet: Maintenance
- Eolas dlí: Uachtanna agus díthiomnacht
- Joint Submission: Social Welfare Bill 2016By FLAC and Community Law & Mediation
- Presentation: Review of Pensions & FSO Heads of Bill 2016